SHIFT Innovation Village is a promising project in East Africa - Uganda
We are building an innovation village in Eastern Uganda and I am looking for friends and family who want to support the vision with their time and or money.
The village is being constructed on a two acre site in Eastern Uganda in partnership with Ethan Ellsworth Vocational Center.
When completed the SHIFT Innovation Village will feature 10 classroom, 2 conference rooms, two residential buildings, a recreation center, and more.
We have multiple options to choose from to become a backer:
1. Join SHIFT as a Build member for a contribution of $47 to stay in the know about our programming, volunteer opportunities, and more
2. Join SHIFT as a Create member with a contribution of at least $77 to be in the know about our upcoming East African business and leisure tours.
3. Join as an Evolve member for $97 and also have an opportunity to access impact investment opportunities.
Don’t want to become a member, but still want to back our projects
1. Purchase The Roaring 30s Ebook, a compelling memoir and depiction of The SHIFT Approach in a real life biographical way.
2. Show your support using any payment gateway of your liking CashApp ($shiftenterprises), Venmo (@shiftenterpriseacademy), Zelle (firstname.lastname@example.org), Pay Pal (@shiftenterprises)
In addition to the SHIFT Innovation Village, we are also developing a digital learning management system that will allow our community to learn and engage with #TheSHIFTApproach 24 hours a day 7 days a week helping to spur economic mobility across the globe.
We are launching the system January 9, 2024 with a Youth Innovation Challenge.
Be one of the first 100 members and your membership is vested for life. Join the SHIFT Train and let’s see what we can build together.